It was wonderful to have Kendal at Laurentian University this year. Inspirational and a wonderful example of what one can achieve! We’re looking forward to having him back in the future!
What People Are Saying
Kendal is an incredibly inspirational speaker. We had asked him to speak at our townhall of over 100 professional staff. The staff loved him and the positive messages he communicated. Fun, heartwarming yet challenging messages on how everyone can overcome any challenges they face, be successful and make a positive impact on the world around them. I would highly recommend him for any speaking engagement.
About Kendal Netmaker
Kendal Netmaker is an Aboriginal Entrepreneur who grew up on Sweetgrass First Nation, SK. In grade 5, his best friend from South Africa gave Kendal a helping hand by giving him the opportunity to take part in soccer. He never forgot about what his friend had done for him when he later founded the popular clothing brand, Neechie Gear...Read More
- 2015 Runner-up - YBI Global Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 CCAB National Youth Aboriginal Entrepreneur Of The Year
- 2015 Indspire Award - Youth First Nation Catagory
- 2014 Candian Delegate at the Global Entepreneurship Congrress in amoscow, Rissia
- 2013 SYPE Saskatchewan Young Entrepreneur of the Year